A Mayflower's Musings

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sorry, I'm behind today...

I have 1 hr and 30 minutes to squeeze in my November 18th post. I've spent at least 6 hrs today prepping a craft for mom's group. No complaining - a friend came over and helped for an hour or so, my mom watched the kids while I retreated to my closet(it's large) to work for 3 hrs, and tonight while I watched tv I seared edges on ribbon after ribbon with my handy dandy torcher.



You may think I am a crazy woman - but I love it! Stay posted for a picture of the finished product on Friday.


This is Stefanie and I'm signing out for today!




2 comments:

crystalkupper said...

Your fortitude amazes me. What you did with the 6-hour craft preparation is describe my ultimate nightmare!

Glory Laine said...

Glad you squeezed in a post. I love that summer top of yours.