A Mayflower's Musings

Monday, November 23, 2009

BLESSED the sequel

Yesterday I got to boast about my mom to you. Today, I get to brag about my mother in law, Pam.

Her God given gifts are many, and her "chicks" as she refers to us, get spoiled in these areas again and again. You've seen the cakes, and the sewing creations, before...and once again she has outdone herself.

This is Maisie's quilt:














Is it not the cutest quilt ever, and resemble our Maisie so much?!! I got to pick out the material, which I believe is the funnest and easiest part of the project...and then Pam got to work. She is bound and determined to make all of her grandbabies a special quilt. So far Tobin, Daphne and Maisie are checked off her list.
These last two posts are just a testiment to me of God's strategic planning and blessings. I have two wonderful moms in my life who have different talents, that bless me in different ways. Together they make my life more fulfilled and above all make me a better woman, wife, mother, friend, and daughter.
Thank you Pam for this treasure and your presence in my life.



2 comments:

KLB said...

That is a beautiful quilt! Tell Pam is she the greatest! I have always wanted to try my hand at it, but it looks scary.

momaof4 said...

I love it. It looks cozy too!!! You have amazing Mom's. What a blessing for you and to your cute girls to have such strong women in their lives.