A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, November 8, 2009

FYI

The other night I made a great purchase at our local Wal Mart. Spectacular decor items are often hit and miss there, but I am glad that I keep my eyes open. If you go now, you will find a collection of all different kinds of decorative balls - I'm not sure what to call them exactly. They are in a clear plastic box and come in two color schemes. You get a lot for just 10.00. Here is what I did with them:








I think they would look pretty hanging by ribbons at varying lengths in your window. Or maybe use in your Christmas tree...or on a pretty cake stand. Really a great buy!

2 comments:

momaof4 said...

Those are pretty, but I could see them flying arcoss my house :)

Happy McNally Mom said...

Oh my goodness. I just bought some of these last night to put on my table. I bought the fall looking ones.