A Mayflower's Musings

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween and the Love of "Dress Up" - (Nov. 1)
















I love to dress my girls up! It is so fun to have an excuse to put make up on them and let them play pretend in such a whimsical style. This year the girls were "rock stars" and their costumes couldn't have been any brighter or showcase their diva attitudes any better! Ruby, in my all-favorite costume, was a puppy dog. Thanks to our friends Kurt and Jessi for lending out this oh so cute (and spendy?) costume!! My heart was all mush everytime I looked at her all night. Especially when she went up to each door eagerly reaching her hands out for her treat!










I love Halloween so much as a mom of little ones!

2 comments:

Glory Laine said...

The one will all the girls and Ruby holding up the Kit Kat . . . my favorite.

Growing Good Golfers said...

Halloween was fun! So good to see everyone!