A Mayflower's Musings

Saturday, November 7, 2009

The "child" you don't know about.

Somedays it feels like I have an extra child around here. It definitely isn't the same responsibility, as he lives in the garage and backyard most of the time... But I still have to remember to feed him twice a day, make sure he gets water and lots of exercise and then there are the messes that are sometimes inevitable.

If you haven't guessed already it's our dog, Gus. He is the most gentle creature ever and we love him. But there are many times that it is hard keeping track of his needs too. I'm not sure what happened on this particular day (I've been saving this picture for awhile)...I'm guessing maybe he was secretly fed by a few of my little helpers.

Don't keep looking if you have a weak stomach.....














2 comments:

crystalkupper said...

Wow, that is impressive!

momaof4 said...

Poor thing. He must have gobbled something down, and a lot of it.

We have 2 extra kids around here. And sometimes they make me laugh as to how they can do stuff just like kids!!