A Mayflower's Musings

Monday, November 16, 2009

Buster Bar

Tonight I ruined my no carbs streak of 3 days. Mike and I went on a date and we stopped for a treat on the way home. I chose a Buster Bar at DQ - I haven't had one of those in a long time and it sounded perfect.

The problem with the world these days is that while for years they came wrapped in a tidy paper sack - they now come in a plastic sealed bag with the nutritional info for all to read.

Big mistake to print it, read it and so I shall leave you to only guess on it's whopping calorie # and fat content.

It was so GOOD! Closest guess gets to go buy themselves one with no guilt attached!

3 comments:

Glory Laine said...

I'm no good at this but I am going to guess 375.

momaof4 said...

Fat: 36
Calories: 525

Seriously have NO idea! It's a little bar. How bad can it be? :)

Moon Dance Ranch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.