A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, November 10, 2011

We are Family!




Daphne and Maisie are off school for two days in a row, so I've scheduled LONG overdue play dates with two of my best friends, Becca and Jill, and their children...my nieces and nephews.

Today we are off to Becca's - I'm bringing you your favorite coffee Dear One - so text me your current favorite.

Tomorrow we are off to Jill's - ditto to you...but I'm gonna guess 12oz Hazelnut Latte??!!! Or Toffee Nut?

I miss them horribly and I've threatened my children to dare not get sick, because it's been 6 weeks since I've seen Becca and 8 since I've seen Jill.

Last Spring we had a fun "Camp Riddle" extravaganza here and I got a few fun pics of the kids together. They are a lot we are so proud of, since it started with just Elsa, Tobin and Daphne back in 2003 and NOW we have 10 all together. No wonder we never see each other anymore:)

3 comments:

crystalkupper said...

Wow, what great memories! I'm sure you 3 will have a ball together.

Candi said...

So glad you all work at staying close. That is what family is all about!

Glory Laine said...

We had so much fun! Loved rocking Henry to sleep. He is getting so big!