A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, November 6, 2011

SOOOOO Fruur strated

I'm trying my best to blog for ya'll everyday this month and I'm having a computer mystery. It bites. Especially since most people can let things like this go and move on. But I sit here beating my head up against a concrete wall wasting valuable time. I'm supposed to be tallying my work hours for the job that actually pays hard cash (blogging unfortunately does not) - or even folding piles of laundry or doing the dishes. Heck, I didn't even tuck in my kids tonight (okay okay - their daddy did!)

But oh, no...I'm sitting here unable to figure this out.

HELP! See if I go to www.blogspot.com then I can post - but only once in a blue moon does it let me view my blog. And again, once in a blue moon can I visit YOUR blogs.

I can visit and meander on any other website mind you...but when I try to go to blogger sites, I get a "Your connection has timed out" annoying message with that yellow triangle deally...

I WAS going to blog about our beautiful walk today...but now I'm just plain tuckered out and don't want to bother.

But just so I don't go to bed without leaving you some sort of positive gift...here's a pic already downloaded.



I'd rather rant and rave and hope that maybe one of you knows what's going on!




Okay, now that I've chosen that picture and viewed it again..I feel a wee little bit better about calling it a day. I mean, how can you not smile at the fact that I have a little boy in my life now???

3 comments:

February Jill said...

No idea how to help, but I sure do like looking at that sweet picture of Henry!

I can't leave comments on Joey's blog and it drives me crazy. I worry that he thinks I don't read it or care because I can't leave a comment!

Our great adventure said...

Stef he's grown! Good job mamma! Look at those sweet little cheeks. Bummer about the computer, they can be SO frusterating! Is it just blogger? Could you call them?

crystalkupper said...

Hannah's blog wouldn't let me comment for the longest time....sometimes blogspot goes crazy! But I love the photo of Hnery.