A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 13 - Pure Entertainment













I had a wonderful weekend. I hosted a baby shower here for my dear friend and neighbor. Everything fell into place. Mike took the girls all day on Saturday and I had so much fun cleaning. I even rented a carpet cleaner from Lowe's. Side note***I may just sing out loud while listening to Daphne's ipod...teener bopper songs and show tunes and praise music. More on that later.

There's nothing quite like being able to have girlfriends over when my house sparkles and is decked out for party. It brings me joy.

Now if I can keep it this way for a couple of weeks, I'll be all ready to decorate for Christmas.

3 comments:

crystalkupper said...

You always do such a great job at parties. You, Jill and Becca are Western Oregon's best-kept party secret!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a fun shower and for taking pictures. I love the banner!!

Love,
Cori

Glory Laine said...

I love the pumpkins on the quilt rack!! Love it all. Hosting is a great feeling!