A Mayflower's Musings

Friday, November 18, 2011

November 18th - A Must Try






Winco carries these cocoas seasonally. I have used the candy cane one a couple times for moms group. It's divine. Make it with milk, not hot water if you want it to pass over to the divine.

I hadn't ever seen or tried the pumpkin spice, but picked it up this week for our November meeting. I gave it a whirl this morning (just to make sure it tasted good - that's code for just wanting to drink some) and it was an autumn divine. I added a splash of coffee since it was 4:45am and all.

If you are entertaining for the holidays...pick these up for sure!

(ps...i'm thinking about having a pajama open house here for my neighbors...home made waffles and yummy drinks...does that sound so great? if only I could order snow for the occasion. i watched a you tube video about how the pottery barn crew transformed an old house for their catalog this year...and they used fake snow. i won't be doing that...but it was quite interesting...and now i'm just rambling..)

2 comments:

crystalkupper said...

Yep, I've had the candy cane cocoa one, and delish for sure! I also love all the seasonal teas that come out, since I'm a tea drinker. Maybe Santa Claus will bring you snow this year. :-)

Sara said...

I want to be your neighbor!!!