A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17 ~ Raincoat Revisited

When I first started blogging, Daphne had just turned four and Maisie was about to turn two. I can't believe I've been at this for four years now! (best decision ever btw...I now have 4 years of parenting recorded!)

If you have been following me that long, you may remember a post about a cute little raincoat that I bought for Daphne's first field trip. It was a spendy one - but the only one I could find in town. I barely justified it by knowing Maisie would wear it and I think I must have been pregnant enough with Ruby by then to have known she was a girl:).

Well, I don't remember Maisie ever wearing it...can't say if it was because of her issues with clothes OR because I forgot to pull it out. As much as it rains here, it seems like their other coats do fine for the short sprints out of the car to our destinations.

Yesterday the long ago purchase paid off again when Ruby wore the little raincoat. She loves fashion and was so excited about her attire.


Here are pictures of Daphne from 4 years ago and Ruby yesterday:










Do you just want to squeeze that little girl or what? Oh my golly! I love her smiles so much.

2 comments:

crystalkupper said...

Wowza, looks straight out of a magazine! I've gotten the boys' raincoats at consignment shops. Can't live without those places!

Sara said...

Worth every penny!