A Mayflower's Musings

Saturday, November 3, 2012

I'm late, I'm late!...for a very important date!

Did you know that in November all bloggers are challenged to blog daily? Well, they are...and I have tried a few times to do it. But inevitably, I get started a few days late. I don't know if it's the peer pressure that gets to me, or if I'm characteristically a tardy gal, or if I'm just really busy here and I have to wait for a break in the chaos to get started. Well, today is only DAY 3 in November and I'm jumpin' in with both feet. Gotta fill you in on life at the Riddles, and since I probably have no readers left (bloggers became facebookers a couple years ago)...this will most importantly catch me up on our family story...best recorded, where?...in BLOGland! To not leave you without a picture....here's a favorite one of late:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Stef...just so ya know, even though I gave up on my blog a long time ago, I check your's daily to see if you have written anything! I love to read your sweet notes on motherhood & see your beautiful photos. I LOVE that you are on facebook too-- but I am always excited to see a new blog entry from you :) ~Charity

Rachel said...

Cute pic and good luck blogging all month!