A Mayflower's Musings

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Merry ( little ) Treat



Even though it was only 6:15am, and I was barely awake, as I stood at the Starbucks counter, already decked for the upcoming season, my heart skipped a beat.  I gladly accepted the red cup... inside my new favorite treat.  A skinny peppermint mocha, only 100 calories, can it even be considered a cheat?

Nordstroms says lets wait til the day after Thanksgiving.  And I 99% agree.  I mean, lets not forget the day of blessings and especially the turkey.  But when it comes to the Starbucks holiday line, it doesn't have to be December, because this girl is ready!


2 comments:

Nick Kupper said...

Peppermint I love...Starbucks at 6:15 a.m. I can do without! :-)

Hannah said...

I've been getting skinny peppermint mochas a lot lately...they are too yummy! And you don't even feel that bad afterwards because hey - it's only 100 calories!! :) Helps me get into the spirit of Christmas too!!