A Mayflower's Musings

Friday, November 16, 2012

If this turkey could talk....

....he'd tell you about the failed dinner last night, the 5th trip to Joann's 15 min before they closed, the late night with the yarn wrapping 'round and 'round my elbow, and how I fell asleep realizing I'd done it again...made life an emergency. But all I'll remember is my husband saving the day, exhausted tears in the embrace of one of my best friends, and the girls in moms group that made it all worth it!

  It's not the first time I've bit off more than I could chew...but honestly I haven't done it in a long time.  I'm wiser lately.  This was an honest mistake...this turkey looked easy enough!  Anyway, anyway, this mom is working on not making doing too much and being a grouchy mom.  There are no emergencies...there are no emergencies...there are no emergencies!  

1 comment:

crystalkupper said...

Which is why I don't ever go near any craft in the first place. :-) The turkey IS cute, though.