A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dedicated to Crystal

Crystal is Mike's cousin. She may be my only real reader...well, at least my only commenting one. The rest of you are forced to read or just skim, due to the fact that I have my posts emailed right to your computer. I really get it. This world is a facebook/twitter/texting microcosm. Me included. But I still like to write longer than the facebook community has the attention span for. Back to Crystal. She reads my blogs, she comments, and she got some great news...yesterday??? After two sons, she is now pregnant with a little girl. Yay, I love little girls:) Congrats Crystal. Now, I'll send my crew to you for piano lessons and you send yours over for crafting and baking lessons? Hee hee...I really am excited for you! Just for fun here are my left over little girl names: Verbena Violet Hattie Beatrice Lottie Eloise Genevieve

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I'm a big fan of Violet and Beatrice too! Nina's middle name was almost Violet.