A Mayflower's Musings

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

An exercise in leaving comments!!!!

I know it's way harder than Facebook!  But not too hard-  I do it for friends.  So,  here's a challenge-  answer this question in a comment here and I will put your name in a hat for a small gift card to the coffee shop of your choice-  even if you live in Milton free water!

I told myself I am definitely keeping my hair short for a whole year-  may will be one year!  Who thinks I should keep it short for another season or do you like it longer?  Be honest!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it short and think you should keep it for Spring! -Jamie

Unknown said...

I love your short hair.....and I think you should take yourself for a cup of coffee instead!!

Unknown said...

I love your short hair! It goes with the new you! Short or Long.....I love you friend! Thanks for blogging.

Anonymous said...

I love it short Stef, but it's lovely long too! whatever makes you feel good mama! ~Char

Stacy said...

I'm late to the comment game but wanted to let you know I stopped by your little slice of the internet. I love your hair long...from a girl with fine and thinning hair I'd love to see your beautiful thick and curly hair again!