A Mayflower's Musings

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Note of Encouragement to a "reader"

One of my oldest dearest friends is having a big week!  I love that blogs and Facebook alike can be a cheap way to encourage!  

Jessi is doing a long term sub job and it started a whole week early on Monday when the teacher went into labor!!!  Bad timing cuz her hubby is out of town too.  But she has an awesome mama helping her and well,  Jessi is my most organized friend by FAR!  So she will do beautifully!

So cool that she is teaching in her daughter's class!!  Special memories!  

Here's an old picture to bring you a smile Jessi!  Thanks for throwing me that awesome baby shower before Ruby arrived!!

Just like this week your mom and you were a fantastic team!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey Stef! I love to see that you're blogging again. Maybe your example will inspire me to dust off the blog webs on mine. I've been thinking of you & your mom so much lately. I hope the appointment went well today. It sounds like you 3 are doing an amazing job of making difficult decisions that are best for your mom while also leaning on & trusting in the Lord. Did Jessi tell you I ran into her at her girls' school? She looked exactly the same & just as beautiful as ever! I made a last minute impromptu trip for my mom's birthday & nephew's baptism. I'm hoping to come up again in June, but will let you know if I do. Love you! Sara