A Mayflower's Musings

Saturday, November 27, 2010

buytoyguns.com


Tonight I found a cool website to buy boy toys! It is buytoyguns.com . They are really inexpensive toys. And I found something to really get excited about (if I was a little boy have you).

It's the kind of toy that I could see a child getting immersed in pretend play with. It's a little old fashioned too. Now that I think about it, some people might not like it, but there are other ones to choose from...

It's 8.99 and has a little canoe...someone in my family is going to get this for sure!


1 comment:

Glory Laine said...

We actually have this set of toys. I pack this one up in a tote and take it camping with us. The boys love playing with these in the dirt! And it's inexpensive so if something gets left behind or broken . . . no biggie.