A Mayflower's Musings

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Table Garland


Table Garland

We made these garlands at moms group on Friday and they turned out great! Just rope (Wilco is the spot to find it), wire for attaching the pine cones and ribbon for the bows.

I'm taking it with us today when we head to the beach for the holiday weekend! (along the 1000 other things I have YET to pack!)

Amazingly, with things to cook, gobs to pack, and hopefully a tidy house being left behind...I am not anxious but have my life's priorities hanging high above the check-list.

I leave you with a message I heard at church often growing up:

"Praise God from who all blessings flow..."

3 comments:

crystalkupper said...

You're amazing as always! Wish I could come to your moms group!

Growing Good Golfers said...

Love the decoration! Missing seeing you all at mom's group. Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie said...

Love it and I am using it for Christmas too with my red and gold tablecloth.
We miss Amy :( Nice to see her blog!