A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanks to Dad

In no specific order here's some of the best pictures from my family's Thanksgiving beach trip. It was amazing and made for many special memories:



2 turkeys on the traeger bbq turned out so yummy - we cooked all day...

Dance Party USA

Uncle George brought 2 Ipads and the kids took turns being engrossed in fun games!

I held this little guy a lot all weekend - Mr. Lincoln is 10 months

More cooking - but did I say yet that my sisters killed me in a crazy workout Thanksgiving day?
There was even sprinting hills - man was I sore!

Ruby loves her littlest cousin and is now okay if we someday have a baby boy.

Why not add homemade macaroni and cheese to our calories that day?

Daphne made place mats for all 8 kids:)

Our photogenic Emerson...(did I tell you we took 7 kids to Tangled?!)

Sorry Ruby!
The living area was gianormous...

Meghann and Lincoln

They are so much louder when we ride in the truck and they are right behind our ears....eek!

Our beautiful rental...

Lots of beautiful homes all around us...

Mr. Cole who sang all the chapters in the Bible to us at one point. He's five but heading to either college or Jedi school next year....


It was a blessed time. My dad would have been so proud of his grandkids. I'm so sad he's missing so much.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks like you all about a wonderful time, your Dad would be so happy to see you all together celabrating family!

February Jill said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. You have so many wonderful people that you get to call family :)

Jill

crystalkupper said...

Wow, I love the houses! I can hear Dean Martin singing, "Meee-mories are made of thiiiiis!"