A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thank You

Thank you:

Angela
Leslie
Lindsay
Sharon
Jill

This week has been a hard one - and you don't even know how much your comments on my last post brightened my life.

Just that you all GET IT ~ now, that's huge! Especially to Leslie, because you made it seem like you are experiencing a bit of the easier life now and that you called me "friend" ~ it was like you were hugging me thru this computer! Just remembering that "this too shall pass" is a blessing.

Thanks for taking the time to comment to me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The reason I keep on blogging is because I know that when I write about a hard day that at least someone will understand and give me some encouragement.

I am so glad your day and week was brightened. You are doing a great job with your three little ladies.

I'm absolutely serious when I say that I love your perspective. You are a ray of sunshine, even on your cloudiest day.

Love ya friend :)

Rachel said...

Good friends always make life easier!

Sharon said...

This is what's so wonderful about our little blogging community! In normal life, I never would have known what you were facing on a day-to-day basis, but thanks so technology you have a whole sisterhood of friends that can commiserate and understand and encourage and love and bond in a special, twenty-first century way!

I am simply amazed at your ability to be mom to those three beuatiful girls. The tent days will be over before you know it...then you'll have "other" days to blog about~and we'll be here for you then, too! : )

Love to you today!! And a (((HUG)))

Stacey said...

It's stories like yours that help affirm my sanity when I'm having a rough day with my one baby. My gosh, I can hardly keep up with the one...how does Stefanie do this with such grace with 3? I'm a terrible mother! Thank you for sharing your story. I'm thankful that you're human though I'm sorry you had a rough day. ;-)

Ona said...

Very sweet post. I'm sure they appreciate your thank you:)

momaof4 said...

Nothing better then comments!!
What sweet girls too :)