A Mayflower's Musings

Saturday, October 24, 2015

While I held down this fort...

Mike and his team were building this cute home for this special family! 



Mike said they were so excited to have running water and light.

Every time we turn on a light or faucet today in our homes let's pause and give thanks for our privileges.

This morning I'm most thankful for my friends that helped me this week.  It wasn't like I was in crisis or anything and Lord knows I fall into the poor me camp way too much.  But it was indeed a long 7 days.  Lots of special moments with my babies and lots of "let's not remember that moment" with my babies.

Now,  off to burn some Lucky Charms (yes Mike I bought them lucky charms this week) off at the gym.  I caved this am.  Maisie made me feel better by telling me that one of the marshmallows is healthy.  What?!  I don't know.  I'm calling them fuel this am.  And then to assist in coaching the above mentioned daughters wet soccer game!

The floors maybe dirty when you get here babe. The fridge may or may not be full.  But we are so excited to hug you and welcome you HOME!




No comments: