A Mayflower's Musings

Monday, October 19, 2015

His mercies are new every morning!


Last night my friend sent me this picture on her evening jog.

We were both having an OFF day.  And I was reminded of how thankful I am that God gave us night.

Clear the slate.  Start again.  With my personality I definitely need new beginnings every morning.

The sun went down on an imperfect Sunday and the sun rises on new opportunities to try again this Monday!  

And Henry started my morning off with more laughter.  I said "buddy today is a school day" "you get to see Kort". To which Henry casually responded, "nope he's getting married today"

And then he proceeded to go out to the front porch to pee,  where I found him e pants down looking at the black sky and whispering.  "I'm wishing on a star for ninja wings"

May your Monday feel new. Ninja wings and new mercies!!!

1 comment:

Dan and Charity Smith said...

I want ninja wings! This is the best :)