A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Just in a week

I'm always amazed what occurs in just 7 days.  This week there was er visits with my sweet mom, soccer games, doctor appointments for vaccinations, a million texts with my girlfriends and family, play dates, a visit with my lovely grandma barb, sweat pouring workouts, chores and last night a wonderful party for my uncles 60th birthday.  



So aware of how fast pace our life is right now and if I blink it could all be over.  Sunday's are a good day to reflect and be thankful.  

Currently I'm sitting in a comfy chair in our room at the Allison hotel-- feeling grateful that a whole bunch of family are in rooms all around me.  Knowing I'll see them at breakfast and get a few more hugs before I enter another crazy week.

Joy.




1 comment:

Dan and Charity Smith said...

So glad you got to take a breath & find joy! Love you- Char