A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, October 22, 2015

If rubys a diva I'm....

I'm not super mom....

I cancelled on her today.  Grandpa Mike took Henry for the day unexpected.  I need this day alone so much and if I go to the school midday,  it means I won't get the full peace and quiet I need.

Also I don't have it in me to straighten my hair and look pretty.

I am sitting at Grandhaven feeling guilty.  I just ordered a yellow rose-  doesn't that mean peace offering?  And a balloon that says "I'm sorry".  And sent it to the school for her.

Oh dear Lord please help them understand that I'm so human and I can't do it all.  

Thank you to the following I individuals who have kept me afloat this week.  You are my team!

Dan Ackerman
Julie Arzner
Deb Zollinger
Stacie shaver
Jessi landwehr
Chad Barnett
Kyle shaver
Mike riddle sr
Jayne mercer 


I owe you!  

1 comment:

dharmon said...

We all need those days. Take care of yourself when you can so you have something left to give your kiddos. Hope your day is just what you need!