A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, October 1, 2015

This heart.




Recently I was driving with this beauty and somehow our conversation led to comparisons.  In a completely honest moment I admitted that I wished I was as fit as ------- ,  as organized as -------- , as Godly as --------- ,  and as talented as ------------.

Without missing a beat she answered "but mom then you wouldn't be you".

That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Still working on my best but trying to keep it in the "me realm".

Daphne recently was offered a lead role at another Gallery production-  thankful she already knows what she loves to do and gets the opportunity to do it here in our very own community.  And for free!!!  
She comes alive on stage!  

Praying everyone can see a glimpse of her heart.  It's so sweet.  





1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have a jewel of a daughter in Daphne (to go along nicely with your other "jewels"). I can't wait to see her in WC.