A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, September 27, 2015

What Maisie is like at TEN!


Maisie has been all about Paris for way over a year now.  I'm not sure when this all began...or how she somehow convinced her grandparents to take her to Paris sometime in 2016.  I feel like she has art or baking fabulous treats in her future.  

Maisie is a really good soccer player but she likes gymnastics even more at present.  I love watching her do both.  She has a strong lean muscular build- I don't know where she comes from.

She moves the furniture around in her room about every month-  which I know she gets from me.  It's annoying and cute at the same time.  

She loves to read but I wouldn't quite call her a bookworm because she likes to do a lot of other things as well-  like drawings and creating and constantly MOVING  so her nose isn't in a book much more than her homework requires.  

She attempts to wear makeup more than daphne ever does.  I'll catch her with mascara on every once in awhile and have to remind her to ask!   

She shares a room with Henry and they do fairly well together... Although he's way too messy for her liking.

She likes routines like being the first one up every morning,  having cold lunch everyday,  making sure all homework is perfect and a prayer and kiss from mom every single night.

I miss this baby,  but we've come so far in our relationship I'm choosing to sit in the present and be blessed.




No comments: