A Mayflower's Musings

Monday, September 14, 2015

First week of school 2015-16

The first week of school always is emotional for me.  Some years are harder than others.  Last week was a doozy with daphne starting middle school and Henry preschool.... 

I'm pretty sure this week is gonna be much much easier for everyone!  

Here's some pics documenting our week!  








My goals this year are JOY for everyone especially me and my organizational skills!  But joy first.  

If you are reading this and you are a mom in the trenches with me "God speed" and if you have passed this season of child rearing and survived .. Man,  you have my respect and adoration.  It never ends tho-  does it?!?!  










2 comments:

Dan and Charity Smith said...

Love you mama!!

Ginger Teller said...

I'm working on my organization this year too. I'm getting close to outlining a notebook to organize our family life and my daily tasks. I can't wait until I get if figured out. Good luck!