A Mayflower's Musings

Monday, September 7, 2015

Daphne turns 12!!!


Twelve years ago today this little girl made her appearance in our world and changed our hearts forever.  I can honestly say she's a better person than me in all ways...and that makes me smile.

Her eleventh year of life was blessed with a couple more plays,  tumbling classes,  guitar lessons,  spelling bees and growth spurts!  

I didn't blog before she turned 4 so here are a couple oldies but goodies from her early years.  I love to see some faces at her 1st bday party that are no longer here with us in the same way as they used to be....

Sometimes I wish she was still the carefree giggly little girl because time goes to fast and there are growing pains..but I would never wish to take away her bright future either.  So bring on this next season of middle school!!!!  Love you daphne rose!!!








1 comment:

crystalkupper said...

Woke up this morning thinking about her....Happy Birthday, Daphne Doodle!