A Mayflower's Musings

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Spelling Bee Bound







I miss Facebook in these moments -  not to brag but to honestly share excitment.  Proud that Daphne has figured out one of her "things"-  WORDS!!!!  

She's been all about talking since she was a tiny one.  She could sing her abcs before she was 2.... And that later evolved into a love for reading, spelling and writing!

Now,  today we are headed to the state spelling bee and her two buddies are along to support,  cheer and enjoy a day at the fair with us!

It's a great morning!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Good Luck Daphne! ~I have been off fb too; is a good move for me but I do miss the happy posts. :)

Unknown said...

I hope yesterday was a great experience, whatever the outcome. Daphne is one special girl with a supportive community around her. Sending love to you all!