A Mayflower's Musings

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

On the go with messes behind.

The pace we live in this season ....
Gives me tummy aches and makes me cross.

Go go go -  especially lately.

Waiting for the school bus to arrive here at the field trip destination.

Hard to leave the dishes, laundry,  beds,  and piles of chaos behind.

If only I'd gotten up at 4am with Mike-  but I couldn't even open eyes at 630am--

I could have been paying a sitter for this whole day for Henry to catch up completely at home.  But instead I'm paying a sitter all day to spend in Gods creation...probably what I need much more!!!!!

Don't wanna miss this beautiful sunny day and holding Maisies hand on the trails at Miller woods.

Good choice mama.

Someday I'll have all day to do the dishes or maybe I won't -  maybe I'll be back at work.  But either way I recognize that 
These days are fleeting.

The days of their youth and them wanting me here.

So cobwebs and dirt just stick around a little longer.  You ain't no thang!

Precious life is....

(There's always after they go to bed,  right?)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Exactly! Enjoy your day!