A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A New Birthday and a New Look


Maisie's third birthday went off without a hitch (only minor things didn't get pulled off...that my mom says I will never remember years from now)

I can't believe three years have passed since she made her surprise, emergency c-section appearance. I should have known then that her personality would follow in the path of her unexpected birth. She always keeps me hopping. But, can any of you argue that Maisie Jo is anything but darling?!

She is growing up FAST and I am holding on tight to her littleness now - there are lots of stealing of hugs and rocking chair moments going on in this house.

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Precious!! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Unknown said...

How cute! How did you make the cute photo collage? Happy Birthday Maisie! I am treasuring each moment with my little guy, and your posts keep me in check with it! I have been reciting in my head constantly "you're going to miss this" since I read the post you did about that song.

Stefanie said...

My friend at "The Gibson Five" on my blog roll showed me how to do these collages. First I downloaded my pics to photobucket.com, and then at bighugelabs.com, I chose "Mosaics" and pasted the direct links from my photobucket pics into their Mosaic program.

Not too tricky...but I had help!

Anonymous said...

that was a great party-sorry we had to make an early exit. Cole had lots of fun.

Ona said...

Happy Birthday Masie!

Angela said...

Happy birthday!

February Jill said...

Happy Birthday Maisie! Sorry we couldn't make it to your party. Love you!

February Jill said...

Where did you get the cutie monogrammed t-shirts?

Anonymous said...

I like the collage stefurny, you have to teach me how to do that, not for blogging of course, that would be pretty weird for a guy to blog, but for other important stuff, you know, like a weapons collage or something....matt

Growing Good Golfers said...

Fun party!