A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Sleep.

My favorite thing about this funny season in life is sleeping in or even more than that, not having a particular time I have to wake up.

Sometimes I still get up at 6 or 6:30... but mostly it’s around 7-7:15 and it feels so lazy and blissful.

I love love love going to bed and knowing I can take my time in the morning!  What pressure that took off my shoulders!

Right now Henry is sleeping -  upside down-  in my bed.. so late for him.  He crawled into bed with me at 7 I think.  And Tate is at the end of the bed keeping my toes warm.

I would normally be up, but this is my third piece of writing of the morning and I’m sipping my coffee!  

I love the beginning of the days and the end of the days.  In the middle is often tough.  But a lot of good happening here.  Not the house projects I had thought I’d do, but a lot of relationship stuff with the kids and Mike.  You know the stuff of memories!  










No comments: