A Mayflower's Musings

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Easter Eve

Wow the last couple days have been so full!  

We had our first BBQ in our new outdoor space...









Maisie worked on a dancing duet with a friend from the distance of our two homes and the friend’s brother merged the two videos-  Gosh that was tricky!  But it turned out so special-  too hard to share here.  

Daphne and I sang a duet too- whoa-  so scary and it took many takes.  But it was well received.  Both of those were for a fundraiser we are doing at our local theater!   Not gonna share ever beyond the private fb page😂

Lots of chores!

And getting ready for Easter!!







My mamas trees are blooming.  She is telling us that everything is going to be okay!

My heart is so full.  We are healthy and safe and really rested.  I’m so thankful for these days.  

Praying you are all well too...  God Bless You!  

💗me 


No comments: