A Mayflower's Musings

Friday, April 10, 2020

Highlights and a challenge for me...

I thought returning to blogging would really set my soul on fire to write again. Well that and to record 
all our goings on during this historic stay at home time.

But between Facebook, the girls’ dance Band page that lights up all day, a fun singing project at our local theater, home school, workouts, chores and the texting with friends that keeps me social and sane—- there’s not much more to say!  

I told mike this am I woke up feeling convicted that I’m addicted to my phone and it’s got to stop.  I check it all.day.long.  And I won’t go into that here but for Easter weekend I’m gonna put it aside.  I’ll still allow myself some texting but not gonna look at Facebook and messenger and our dance community challenges and conversation. 

I feel like the kids are going to leave the house knowing a mom who had a phone as an appendage.  Ugg.  And so I’ll try to do this.

I actually was doing it before the pandemic hit-  I was dieting and staying off social media.  And that took a ton of will power.  Darn it.  

Will see how I do with this mini challenge!  But it’s sunny out and it’s a holiday weekend too.

Wishing you all the best weekend as well!

Here’s a few picture of our week:


























No comments: