A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Best Story of all

Tonight at our candlelight service I will have the privilege of reading the nativity story to a whole bunch of pajama-clad kids IN FRONT of the entire congregation. I've got butterflies already. I'm hoping it goes really well and that I remember it's not about if my voice sounds funny or if the crowd isn't even engaged. I am praying the little ones understand the significance of that little baby.

I created this slideshow, even though we decided to go with a normal power point. I couldn't let it go to waste though...so sit your kids down sometime around the computer and let them watch. I believe you can pause and read along:)

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free greeting card

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh, I wish I could be there! Robert took the two oldest, I am at home baking away with the cranky youngest! Good Luck!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Honey, you were amazing! God really has blessed you with the gift of working with little children. You are a complete rock star with our children and with those little kids up on the stage last night as well! I'm so proud of you and love you even more!! your hubby