A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Quick Documentation

The other day I was cleaning and found one of the many Christmas cards Daphne has made this season. This one in particular was for me.

Inside it read, "Mom, I love you more than deviled eggs and Christmas time"

Wow, how do I rate?! Glad to know she likes me more than her favorite appetizer.



On that note of recording funny things these girls say and do, The other night Mike got on Ruby's pretend phone and said, "Santa, Ruby is on the naughty list." Ruby walked away and in a low voice we heard her say back into her phone, (whispers...)"Santa, it's me Ruby. My daddy just kidding. Me no on naughty list"


Now, that one is at a fun age!

5 comments:

crystalkupper said...

Love it! I love 2-year-olds, no matter what pop culture says. I think they're so much fun!

Darci said...

You have the cutest girls!!!

KLB said...

I love what comes out if their mouths. I have to say, deviled eggs are pretty darn good. So that is a huge compliment LOL

Rachel said...

Those are some of my most favorite things to remember....those little quirky things that get forgotten!

Stacy said...

Stefanie - so glad to find you on the web! We loved getting your letter! Happy New Year!