A Mayflower's Musings

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Fabulous Gift

I can't be lengthy here, cuz it's midnight and I need to start doing some wrapping.

But I have to just document that my sister gave me a wonderful gift this Christmas. She asked to take my girls for a night. I got to drop them off at 2ish today, and will pick em up tomorrow around noon. They were going to do some baking with her:) Oh my goodness, I so needed this!

I finished my shopping...two hours after entering Target's doors this afternoon.

Then I picked up take-out and sat down with Mike to eat, watch a movie and work on my Christmas cards. I'm almost done with them.

Now to start wrapping.

I figure even if I stay up til 2AM, I can sleep in a bit.

Thank you Lesley!!!

2 comments:

crystalkupper said...

It's amazing how much you can get done with no children around! Glad you got to enjoy some time alone and with Mike.

lesley Clanton said...

You are so very welcome! We have had a great time!