A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Time is not my friend




Today Maisie Jo turns five! Five, people?! It's just crazy how time flies by.

She is maturing to match her age too. This last week she went to Idaho with her Grandma and Grandpa - ALL by herself for five nights and five days! And she didn't get homesick at all.

Preschool is going fabulously this fall - no tears yet!

We rarely have battles about clothes anymore.

She sleeps until 6:30-7am most mornings.

She plays nicely with her little sister Ruby - (I think Ruby does most Maisie tells her to do - which helps)

And if you are a reader of mine, you'll know that she's also "stinkin' hot!"


I can't believe I "wished her older" so many times when she was tiny. I realize it's part of being a mom...but it sure is painful when the day comes that they aren't a baby anymore and you so wish you go back in time for just a day or two.

Here's to a our wonderful little lady....Happy Birthday Maisie!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy birthday, hottie!

crystalkupper said...

Even though I'm a little late, Happy Birthday little Maisie Moo!

Rachel said...

It goes by so fast.