A Mayflower's Musings

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Days (part 2)

Daphne was shocked when her Dad picked her up and told her the good news. When I texted Mike to see her reaction, he joked that his ears were still ringing! She kept saying that we were the best parents ever and that this was her favorite birthday too! We had a wonderful Cheesecake Factory dinner and dined on DQ after that! Boy, I was beat from the exciting day - but so happy!

Today it started all over again with Maisie's first day at preschool. She has a lot of friends in her class and her teacher goes to our church, so it was all smiles this year - phew!

What a week....is it Friday yet?














5 comments:

Glory Laine said...

Oh. my. word. doesn't Maisie look all grown up with straightened hair! And Daphne looks so proud of her earrings. I am enjoying my first day of the school year. it's nice and quiet around here.

Rachel said...

Cause you are the best parents ever!!! Looks like you had fuN!

Growing Good Golfers said...

Wow, earrings! My parents didn't let me get them until 7th grade. YOU ARE COOL PARENTS!

crystalkupper said...

I had to beg beg beg and finally got them when I was 11. Dad was positive it was going to send me off into early exploration of my sexuality or something, I'm not sure.

Maisie Moo looks great!

Unknown said...

Stef, your girls are gorgeous! Maisie looks so grown up!