A Mayflower's Musings

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not a REAL post, BUT...

I'm headed to bed now, following watching the Finale of American IDOL, and then a must grocery store run for more apple juice (which turned into an 80.00 grocery run - might as well, while you're there!)

And I am too tired to do some of the posts that are floating around in my mommy head - especially our zoo trip today. So instead, I leave you with this funny question...because it just begs to be asked!

Ok. Two questions:

1. Why did they have to show bikini girl again? So our husbands can see a woman barely clothed and even better, now improved (sarcasm) with fake boobs?

2. Do you think Kara stooped to her level by flashing?! I wanted to be on her side, especially as she seemed so embarassed by it afterward. But, the charity bribe to me was a dumb excuse...they could give to charity any day of the week. It just seemed silly to me.

Please comment and then stay tuned for a better publication.

3 comments:

Candi said...

I agree that bikini girl shouldn't ever have made it in the first place, let alone be rewarded by coming back last night. She must be a very sad young woman to seek that much approval in such a fashion. The whole scene was one I wouldn't have included. I don't know what to think about Kara. She really didn't add anything to the entire season, except more talking that made the show run overtime quite frequently!

crystalkupper said...

I thought bikini girl was retarded and I was quite satisfied to see that her stomach wasn't as perfect as I originally thought. It was nice to see Kara perform and I wish she would have done it more often. The flashing thing was stupid.

Sara said...

This is the first time I've watched Idol from start to finish, and I did think the whole bikini girl thing was obnoxious!!! I thought Kara had an amazing voice, but of course could have done w/o the flashing. What's wrong with being sexy AND classy?!?

PS---We'll be in OR July 1-18th...yipee!