A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thank you Auntie Meg











My creative sis-in-law, Meghann made the girls these cute hairbands. Meg and my brother Jon, have two boys, so I think she had fun doing girlie stuff for all her nieces. Only...she made Miles, my 13 month old nephew model Ruby's to see if it would be just the right size for her. They even took pictures. I can imagine those surfacing in years to come - poor Miles! Meg, the girls loved their new hair pieces and I love these pictures. I couldn't resist taking one of myself too...I figured, "why should they get all the fun?" Thanks!

8 comments:

crystalkupper said...

Love love adore!

Unknown said...

Those are just the cutest darn headbands I have ever seen! Your girls look cute and so do you!!

Tara said...

Stef,
Your blog is getting cuter by the day. Man...Ruby has sure changed. I sure miss you guys. I am blogging too!

http://idas4some.blogspot.com/

Love, Tara

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they liked them! (I knew they would)- I wanted to wear one, too, but I couldn't figure out how to get away with it. :)

Meg

Happy McNally Mom said...

Your girls are so beautiful.

LizzyG said...

The last picture of Ruby looks like it's a professional portrait. She is such a doll! All 4 of you girls are beautiful. Great pictures!

PS - I love your new blog color and banner - very cheery.

February Jill said...

These are so cute! I love how in the last picture of you Daphne is walking away wearing not much!

James said...

I have the cutest cousins in the world! I miss you guys... :)