A Mayflower's Musings

Friday, June 6, 2008

Paycheck

When I get to buy clothes for my girls - and matching or coordinating ones especially - I feel like it is sort of my "paycheck" for all the work I put into taking care of them daily.

Last night, Jill and I went shopping for ourselves...and wouldn't ya know that Baby Gap beckoned us in.

Here was my paycheck this week:





Blog Edit here:

This is what I found for myself Becca (not as exciting as lil' girl clothes tho):





*If you are wondering, I still haven't worked on my REAL photo albums, but this is way more fun and I have decided that I will need a sitter for a day (week?) to get caught up on that anyway...Yes, "big hat, no cattle".

8 comments:

Jen said...

My WORD!! In moments like these I really wish I had a girl...those dresses are precious! Jen

Glory Laine said...

Cute! But did you find anything for yourself?

Unknown said...

too cute!

Glory Laine said...

Super cute Stef! Looks perfect. Now what the heck should I wear?

Angela said...

Those dresses are darling! And so is that shirt!

momaof4 said...

I love that thinking!!!!!!!
Might just have to use that. Though I sort of use coffee that way :) tee, hee

LOVE LOVE LOVE the dresses!!!!

crystalkupper said...

Hi Stef! I love the dresses and your top, too. I'm going to start a "regular" blog, since I didn't think the world would be too interested in reading all the mundane details of Jack's life that Nick craves every day. I'm going to try and put it up in the next couple of days...I'll keep you posted!

Happy McNally Mom said...

I love the top. I can't wait till my body can fit back into a top like that. Keep enjoying those weekly paychecks girl. You deserve it!!!!!!!