A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, March 1, 2012

So many firsts around here!







In the last month we have experienced a few milestones with Mr. Henry. He has two little teeth, has rolled over, is LOVING eating new foods (favorites being pears, carrots and sweet potatoes), and can hold and drink water out of a sippy cup. And although his sisters squeal with delight and pride with each of his new accomplishments, I have to say that they were most beside themselves when he had his first trip to one of our favorite places - the Embassy Suites hotel in the "big city". I'm not sure what is better ... watching Henry experience these firsts or watching the girls' excitement.

He is the sweetest little boy. He smiles a lot and doesn't complain much either. The girls carry him around and fight over him and he doesn't seem to mind. Unfortunately he has begun getting up again in the middle of the night lately, but he is so stinkin' cute I don't seem to care running to his room.

These lyrics come to mind, "I love him, I love him, I love him and where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow" 100.percent.smitten

3 comments:

Sara said...

There's nothing better than BABY LOVE!

Rachel said...

You have such a handsome little man! He's so adorable!

Moon Dance Ranch said...

Those are darling pictures! LOVE!