A Mayflower's Musings

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Our Final Dedication

Henry is going to be dedicated at our church on March 11th. For many reasons it is going to be a very very special day.

For one, he's our last baby. Two, he's our first son. Third, our wonderful friend Leah is going to do the honors. Four, Mike let me splurge on his outfit.

I would write more but I have a lot of work to do today. So I leave you a picture of his special attire:


/>

Praise the Lord for Janie and Jack and a $50 dollar bonus that I got from my job!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Hi! So sweet. It will be a "savor every moment" kind of day for sure! Blessings to you, Mama!

Oh and because I can't find your email address...Do you know Jen Linder? She is a professor at Linfield and teaches a Developmental Psychology class. Parker and I will be visiting her class next Monday at 9:45, but she's also trying to find a baby between 4-6 months old. Would you be interested? I won't give Jen your name unless you want me to. You can email my school address if you want!

KLB said...

So cute! Enjoy your special day. I look forward to seeing pictures!

Candi said...

It will be a memorable day for sure! Treasure the memories and enjoy it completely. God is good!

crystalkupper said...

I love love love baby dedications! Doesn't even matter if I know the family or not, I just love watching them! Make sure to video!