A Mayflower's Musings

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Camera-LESS

My camera has been dead for a long time now. I've only brought you beautiful pictures of our summer and first days of school through the use/borrow/stealing of Mike and Pam's camera. Eventually though, I felt like I ought to hand it back and that is when my blogging stopped.

I am going to have to sub a few more hundred times in order to afford the new camera I desire. I guess I'll have to settle for Mike's work camera. And I'll use/borrow/steal Mike and Pam's for very special occasions. I'll have to start leaving homemade granola or apple cake in its absence.

I can't even remember why I started this post. Oh, yes...I am shut in my bedroom for the night, because Mike has Bible study downstairs every Tuesday night (just for 6 weeks). It's been a bit boring up here - watching Strawberry Shortcake and keeping Ruby from escaping now and again.

So I got on my wonderful laptop to check blogs...and oh right, that is why I posted....Let's go people. You know who you are and I miss your blogging sorely! So, please don't wait until February - Jill and stop strolling beside the Laine, Ms. Glory - get with it for my pleasure alone:)

Big hugs to all this Tuesday night in blog world!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

To be Camera-LESS has got to be unbearable. Good luck!!

crystalkupper said...

Being without a camera would be hard! Nick and I are at his squadron annual in Union, WA...a drop-dead gorgeous place...and of course, through a series of switcheroos, we don't have it! Argh!

Glory Laine said...

Oh man, I'm feeling the conviction. I'm prepping for Bible Study today . . . maybe tomorrow? I do have so much to share.