A Mayflower's Musings

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Milestone



Hello faithful blog friends. I post blogs to you everyday - sometimes two and three times a day - but only in the little computer in my head. I've written ones to make you laugh, ones to make you reflect on life's speed, ones that make you cry, and ones where I was demanding your immediate comments to make my days feel brighter.

But I am so busy and I hate it - I really do. It's just a season, but I am tired of not doing my favorite things.

So today, I simply leave you a couple pictures of a milestone in my life. Nothing life shattering, funny, or thought worry. Just one of the things that have made up my life in the last couple weeks....my very first root canal. Whoopie:)

My dentist and friend, Amy did a fantastic job too! And I was a great patient. The best part of it all was allowing myself a Shamrock shake at McDonalds afterward:)
The post in my head that day was "Everyone get a milkshake in honor of Stefanie's mouth day".

It's not too late - the minty green ice cream concoxion is quite refreshing!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Ummm, love ya, but you're looking a tad Silence of the Lambs in your photo. You know where they give him the leather mask with the grill over the mouth? Cllllaarrrriiice!

Unknown said...

Boo for root canals! But, at least you had a great dentist and treated yourself afterwards!!

Rachel said...

Okay the best part about this post is that you said you were a great patient and you got ice cream as a treat afterwards. I love that you talk about it the same way we'd talk about our kids!! You're funny!!

crystalkupper said...

Of course you were a good patient! You're Stefanie! :-)

Growing Good Golfers said...

You didn't tell me that my picture was included!!! You really did do great though! My star patient.

KLB said...

congrats on your first. I am yet to have one. I need to go get a check up, hopfully I can put that milestone off a little longer. I am glad you treated yourself you deserved it!

momaof4 said...

Oh!! I hope your teeth are feeling better! I am sure the milkshake helped!!!
And I am sooo there with you about blogging. I think in my head of great things. Great pictures...but TIME! None. Someday.