A Mayflower's Musings

Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Storm


I could be posting pictures of the pretty scene out my window, but that just seems silly, since most my readers are looking at the same thing out theirs - SNOW. We are so enjoying it and taking advantage of our home time.

So instead, I will share a better story with you.

My sis returned my "we've got snow e-mail" with "we've got snow too". The ironic thing is that she lives in Las Vegas! Go figure.

I'm just happy for my nephew Max...

Three funny things about this picture if you look closely:

a. I think that is my sister's red coat (probably because Max doesn't own a winter coat being a dessert kid)

b. Is he wearing shorts?

c. Of course the dessert plant sunken down by the snow.

They're moving back this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

LizzyG said...

CA-RAZY! I can't imagine it snowing in Las Vegas!

I hope you and the girls are having a good Monday and enjoying the snow!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this Stef! Max LOVED seeing himself on the computer! Yes, it is my coat- his coat is in the Tahoe, which Daddy has at work; he is wearing shorts, though Gymboree calls them "beach shorts", more capri length. You didn't mention the no socks- that was especially note-worthy. Guess I'll have to dig out our hats and gloves for next weekend's big move north! Hugs! L

crystalkupper said...

Ha! That's hysterical. Mountain Home is classified as a desert, but we get snow every year...weird, huh?

Angela said...

That is nuts!!
Enjoy the snow it sounds like you guys are going to get more!

Rachel said...

It's so nice to have snow.
How's the sleeping going? Is Maisy sleeping in more? I know everyone was giving you advice on how to put her to bed...and I know that your issue was keeping her in bed in the morning...so I'm wondering what you've been trying or HOPEFULLY what has worked!

Ty and Molly said...

I love that picture...he will probably use it to blackmail his mom later in life. "Remember mom when you sent me out in the snow w/ no socks, shorts and your coat!" We all have to have one! Max is so cute.

Unknown said...

I really love that you posted a picture of your nephew instead of posting what's here. You're a sweet Auntie!

I was also wondering how Maisie was sleeping and if she was sleeping in longer. I read your comment on Rachel's blog and it sounds like its getting a little better. Happy Holidays!

Sarri said...

That is hilarious!! Hope you and the girls are having fun in the snow!

Our great adventure said...

Your Christmas room is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

That's so great, the first thing I said to Les when I got this email was "put some socks and gloves on him!" :) hugs stef!!
Charity