A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Remembering this week!

Some of my friends and family are done with this crazy weather...not me. I really love it. Love the excuse to stay at home (strangely not cabin fever) - Love that everything got canceled - Love Love Love the white stuff. No one can argue that it was/is a memorable time.

Please enjoy these pictures of our week and forgive me for butchering Daphne's video. I was trying to watch and video with my little camera at the same time. For you perfectionists out there, don't worry - we got the better angle/picture etc on our real video camera. And sob sob sob, the more exciting performance - the one where she was dressed as a BLUES BROTHER in tu-tu, shades, hat etc, and singin' "soul man!"...I "recorded" on stand-by. Once again got that on the real video recorder...bummer, as I can only share videos from my lil camera.












9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make homemade granola? MMM. Hope we get some!

Unknown said...

I am loving being stuck at home too! I will admit I got a little cabin fever today though. :) Did you make granola as gifts for people? What a great idea and the bags look so cute, you are so creative! Would you be willing to share the recipe? littlemegs@comcast.net :)

I love the picture of Ruby sleeping in her high chair, how did she fall asleep there?

Lindsay said...

I am so with you....love the snow, love how it turns everything into a "winter wonderland", love just being able to slow down and stay home....it's been really great!

Those granola gift bags are super cute!!

LizzyG said...

Let it snow!!! I am in love with this winter weather and am enjoying every minute of it! Your house looks beautiful in the snow, your cookies look delicious and your girls are adorable. I hope the next 4 days are relaxing and stress-free for you.

Growing Good Golfers said...

Glad to hear that someone is enjoying the continuation of this weather. I probably wouldn't be so grumpy if I knew we could pick up our xmas surprise for the boys on Wednesday, which isn't looking so good right now. I guess the boys may have to learn to be patient and wait for their gift.

Rachel said...

Looks like you are keeping busy. You are so crafty! I think your house looks beautiful all decorated in white! Enjoy, because it looks like you've got more snow coming!

Lindsay said...

Merry, Merry Christmas!! Looks like your time in the snow has been well spent :)

KLB said...

I love the snow too! I was a lucky teacher last week!!! However, I am starting to go a little stir crazy.

Angela said...

Merry Christmas!!!