A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our Little Ruby










Ruby is almost 4 months now! She sleeps nearly 12 hours every night and has been for awhile now. And trust me, I know it has little to do with my parenting ~ she was a born a good sleeper and we encouraged that the few ways we knew how! Mostly just praising God everyday for this huge blessing!
She loves to play on the floor on her floormat. And sorry if you are still jealous about the above paragraph, but she is known to just put herself to sleep on the floor when she gets bored too.
She loves her sisters and smiles and coos even when they crowd her a little too much. She also "talks" and "talks" to me and I wouldn't be surprised if she was early to speak like her big sister Daphne.
What else? She is so sweet and innocent and I can't get enough of her little body in my arms! Oh, and even if you think she looks like her daddy (sometimes true), it is wonderfully haunting to look into her eyes and see myself looking back at me.
Ruby Garland, you are the perfect addition to our family. I love you!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

She's the perfect baby...beautiful, charming, falls asleep easily and sleeps forever...Can I order one of those???
(Are these the pics you lost?)

Angela said...

She is soooo beautiful!

Ona said...

Those pictures are precious...she is beautiful!

Stacey said...

I can't believe she's 4 months already! I'm not just saying that. I clearly remember reading Becca's entry when she was born and it seems impossible that it was 4 months ago. My how time flies. She's gorgeous!

Jonathan said...

She has such wonderfully beautiful eyes. I'm glad she's an easy keep - you deserve a sleeper!

Our great adventure said...

Stef, She is so beautiful! I actually think she looks a lot like you! I miss you and all your girls! I can't wait to visit when we are in town!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Ruby! She's getting so big! It's fun to keep up with them...give them hugs and squeezes from their auntie!

Sharon said...

Oh man, you are blessed! What beautiful pictures and what a precious little girl!! Thanks for sharing her with us! : )